- Praesidium's Called to Protect A comprehensive safe environment program for K-12th grade exclusively for Catholic parents, youth and children.
- VIRTUS Teaching Touching Safety A program through which parents, teachers, catechists, youth ministers and other educators give children and young people the tools they need to protect themselves.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s Kids Smartz (not to be confused with Netsmartz) A child safety program that educates families on preventing abduction and empowers kids in grades K-5 to practice safer behaviors. Information and materials can be downloaded for free here.
- RCL Benziger's Family Life Program A K-8 religious education program that develops better communication skills and healthy family relationships.
- Child Lures Prevention's Think First & Stay Safe Adult Training and Youth Curriculum, for Grades PreK-6. (2018 edition, Evidence-based, 5-7 short Lessons per year, with Faith Formation)
A comprehensive safe environment program that provides educators, DREs and parents/guardians with the knowledge & tools needed to teach children to stay safe from sexual abuse, harassment, bullying, drugs, abduction and online exploitation. Builds on skill set each year. (Includes take-home student handouts, DRE/Educator Training Modules & online Training Modules for Parents and Guardians.) Think First & Stay Safe PARENT GUIDE and/or Student Workbook for Grades 3-6 (20 pp.) available for additional purchase, optional.
To preview curriculum components online, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teen Lures TV Newscast Youth Curriculum, for Grades 7-12. (2018 edition, Evidence-based, 3 Student Newscasts per year, with Faith Formation complement)
An innovative program: teenagers actively participate in peer teaching via Student Anchor-led Newscasts (5 min.) followed by DRE/Educator-led discussion. Comprehensively addresses healthy relationships, consent and prevention of sexual assault, dating violence, harassment, sexting, bullying/cyberbullying, identity theft, online luring, suicide, human trafficking and more. Includes take-home student handouts. Let's Talk Teens parent handbook (20 pp) available for additional purchase, optional.
To preview curriculum components online, email email@example.com